Brommerforum.nl - Print: Topic

Print Topicsamenvatting, Topicpost

Topicsamenvatting
TopicID Topicposter Topic datum Forum Hits Aantal replies
40937 MC Beuner 27-1-2007 0:16 Main Forum 2584 36

Topicpost
Gepost door: MC Beuner Gepost op: 27-1-2007 0:16
ik heb dus mijn mtx te koop staan op marktplaats.
nou krijg ik dit mailtje:

Hello, I am interested in buying your advertised listed for,sale at bike i will want you to mail me infos like price , present condition and pictures if available.i will be looking forward to reading from you soon with the informations i requesetd for above. Thanks

Bonjour, je suis intéressé par le votre achetant annoncé énuméré pour, vente au vélo que je voudrai que vous m'expédiiez des infos comme le prix, condition et images si available.i attendra avec intérêt de lire de toi bientôt avec le requesetd des informations i pour en haut. Merci

Deze reactie is afkomstig van:
Naam: maxwell
E-mailadres: ....@yahoo.com

Advertentie: http://motor-brommer...er-met-kenteken.html

ik stuur een mailtje terug met wat fotos en wat info over de brommer, ik dacht, het zal wel
nou kreeg ik dit mailtje terug met allemaal gezeur waar ik niet veel van snap. wat wil hij nou?

Hello ,

Thanks for your good mail, i want you to understand somthing calling you is not the problem it all how i will get the (bike) bcos i an very much intressted in it an send me the picture of the (bike) with the last asking price and the condition of the (bike)I also want to alert you on the fact that you will be receiving an overdraft cheque, which will cover the money for the pickup (pickup and shipping to the final destination) as well as the money to be paid to the company that will take care of the pickup and the documentation with you. So please, as soon as you receive the cheque, go and cash them immediately, deduct the money that accrues to you(product& commision), and send the balance to the Head Office of the company that handles the shipment via the nearest Western Union agent in your area. Deduct the Western Union charges from the balance and send the remaining.

The cheque will be in your name to make it easier for you to receive payment, deduct your money for the product and send the balance via Western Union as regards my earlier direction, please reconfirm your details one more time. I will give you the details of the company that you will send the balance of the money to once I get a reply and agreement that you will send the money via Western Union money transfer after you cash the cheque.
Once the money is received by the agent, the shipping agent will contact you immediately to arrange the documentation as well as the pick up immediately. So in view of the above, here are some of the details I will need for final issuance of the cheque to you.

(1) Full Name
(2) Mailing Address, Not P.o.Box Please
(3) Your Direct Telephone Number
(4) Acceptance Of My Offer

Once you get back to me with all the above, the cheque will be issued out immediately and it will be sent to you . Hope to hear from you immediately.

Regards,

help

Copyright © 2000 - 2016 - All rights reserved