Brommerforum.nl - Print: Topic

Print Topicsamenvatting, Topicpost

Topicsamenvatting
TopicID Topicposter Topic datum Forum Hits Aantal replies
21435 Laura 24-8-2004 11:11 Main Forum 1709 25

Topicpost
Gepost door: Laura Gepost op: 24-8-2004 11:11
Ik heb mijn brommer te koop staan en zag vanmorgen een mail van iemand met het emailadres: smithmobil@keromail.com
Hij stuurde dit:

>Hello,
>I'm writting in respond to your Wegens het behalen van mijn rijbewijs verkoop ik mijn brommer,and i'm pleased to inform you about my interest in purchasing it.Telling for the picture,i must say it that it's okey for my liking,so i'll like to know it present condition and the age of it,also with the last prices(£1,300),.
>Hoping to hear from you soon.
>Regards

Ik heb hem toen gestuurd dat het een goed ding was enzo. En nog geen 2 minuten later krijg ik dit terug:

Hello ,
Thanks for the mail, the price is okay by me,and i am ready to purchase from you immediately, i will offer you £1300,for it,and i want you to delete the ad from the website.I have a reputable shipper that will take care of shipping from your end,and i have inform my shipper and he said that the term is okey by him .
I want to let you know that i have an associate in the europe that is oweing me a sum of £5000,i will instruct him to issue you a cheque on my behalf and as soon as cheque arrives,you hold out your amount and send the difference to my shipper for the pick up in your place and some heavy goods i have wiith them.I hope i can trust you with my balance.Do get back to me with the following details:
1.Name to be issue to...
2.Contact Address(City,State,Zip code,Country):
3.Cont act telephone number:
Do get back to me asap with this details for
payment to be made out to you immediately.
Your prompt responce is awaited.
Regards,
Smith.

Ik vind dit wel heel erg snel voor al dat overleg en het typen van deze mail. Helemaal dat van die cheque vertrouw ik niet. Ligt het aan mij, dit is toch een oplichter, en moet ik gewoon niets mee afspreken?

Dit bericht is ge-edit door Laura op 24-8-2004 11:12

Copyright © 2000 - 2016 - All rights reserved